justchocolate (justchocolate) wrote,
justchocolate
justchocolate

  • Mood:

My mom found this online, among the ultimate most stupid things ever done.

But I think it's brilliant.

A Florida man ate beans and cabbage, then fell asleep in a poorly
ventilated room. While snoozing he emitted a large amount of methane,
which he then inhaled. The concentrated cloud of toxic gas killed him.
Paramedics who removed the body also had to be treated at the local
hospital.
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

    Error

    default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments